(In English Only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- Promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- Promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development, and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- Represent the business’s views and advise the government on policies and legislation which affect business.
The Executive reports to Manager, Industry Support and Training to perform the following duties:
- Responsible for course administration and logistics such as data input and record updates;
- Provide operational assistance for training activities including on-site support, registration, certificate issuance and post-course evaluation, etc.;
- Handle the marketing activities to promote the training course;
- Prepare training materials;
- Handle customers’ enquiries about training courses and enrolment process;
- Able to handle multiple tasks under a tight schedule;
- Occasional work on weekend and outdoor; and
- Ad hoc tasks to be assigned.
- Higher Diploma or above (Fresh graduates are welcome);
- Previous training administration experience is preferred;
- Computer knowledge in Chinese word processing and Windows application – MS Word, Excel;
- Organized, detail-minded, independent and hardworking;
- Good command of English and Chinese(Cantonese & Putonghua); and
- Immediately available is preferred.