The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- Promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- Promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development, and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- Represent the business’s views and advise the government on policies and legislation which affect business.
The Executive reports to Manager, Industry Support and Training to perform the following duties:
- Responsible for course administration and logistics such as data input and record updates;
- Provide operational assistance for training activities including on-site support, registration, certificate issuance and post-course evaluation, etc.;
- Handle the marketing activities to promote the training course;
- Prepare training materials;
- Handle customers’ enquiries about training courses and enrolment process;
- Able to handle multiple tasks under a tight schedule;
- Occasional work on weekend and outdoor; and
- Ad hoc tasks to be assigned.
- Higher Diploma or above (Fresh graduates are welcome);
- Previous training administration experience is preferred;
- Computer knowledge in Chinese word processing and Windows application – MS Word, Excel;
- Organized, detail-minded, independent and hardworking;
- Good command of English and Chinese(Cantonese & Putonghua); and
- Immediately available is preferred.
How to Apply :
Online application: You need to complete the online form and attach your resume file. Application Online OR
Application by mail: You can download a job application form, complete the form and mail it to "Human Resources Division, Federation of Hong Kong Industries at 31/F, Billion Plaza, 8 Cheung Yue Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong". Please mark "CONFIDENTIAL" and job reference number on the envelope.
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for purposes related to recruitment only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates not notified within three months may consider their application unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by FHKI within six months.