(In English Only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (“FHKI”) was established under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- Promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- Promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- Represent business views and advise the Government on policies and legislation which may affect industries and businesses.
We are looking for a creative, talented and energetic member to join our team! The Senior Officer / Officer will be responsible for writing influential bilingual content for rebrand and promote FHKI and Hong Kong industries through various communication channels. Reporting to the Deputy Manager, Communication Division, the Senior Officer / Officer is expected to:
- Write impactful bilingual materials for online and offline dissemination channels to demonstrate corporate value and build corporate image;
- Develop creative materials for different communication campaigns;
- Write, translate and edit articles in FHKI’s bi-monthly bilingual magazine, Hong Kong Industrialist (HKI);
- Compile, translate and edit bilingual communication documents, which include but not limited to speeches, programme brochures, leaflets, circulars, articles, emcee scripts, advertisements etc;
- Write and edit bilingual website and social media material; and
- Perform other ad hoc duties as required.
- Undergraduate degree or above in Translation, Journalism, Communication, Language, Marketing or similar field;
- Excellent written skills in English and Chinese;
- Have a strong sense of business and political issues of Hong Kong and the Mainland of China;
- At least 2 years of solid experience in journalism, corporate communication, advertising and copyrighting of corporate marketing and advertising materials;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Officer;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Good working knowledge of graphic design is a bonus;
- Independent, self-motivated, creative and a good team player;
- Ability to perform to a high standard under pressure and tight timeline.