(In English Only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (“FHKI”) was established under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- Promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- Promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- Represent business views and advise the Government on policies and legislation which may affect industries and businesses.
Reporting to the Director, the Senior Manager/Manager is expected to:
- Conduct comprehensive research and gathering views from the business community for formulating FHKI’s positions and recommendations on policy, legal and regulatory issues pertaining to Hong Kong’s industrial and economic development;
- Prepare FHKI’s policy statements and proposals for submission to the Hong Kong SAR Government, the Legislative Council, Mainland authorities and other organisations to pursue matters of importance to the business community;
- Prepare press and publicity materials (including FHKI’s monthly magazine, the Hong Kong Industrialist) and engaging with the media to strengthen FHKI’s advocacy efforts; and
- Assist in FHKI’s corporate communication functions and events whenever required.
- University degree in relevant disciplines, preferably in law, economics, political science and social science, or related disciplines such as journalism;
- At least five years of experience in policy, research and advocacy, preferably in the Government, academic or research institutions, think tanks or other related bodies or NGOs;
- Substantial knowledge of economic, social and political environments (locally and globally) and strong analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English, Cantonese and Putonghua) and ability to engage different stakeholders;
- Outstanding collaboration and team building skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timeline; and
- Occasional travel outside Hong Kong may be required.
(Please apply with full resume, present and expected salary and date of availability.)
How to Apply :
Online application: You need to complete the online form and attach your resume file. Application Online OR