(In English Only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (“FHKI”) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- represent business views and advise the Government on policies and legislation which may affect industries and businesses.
Reporting to the Deputy Manager, Information Technology, the Administrator is expected to:
- Support and maintain an IT environment of 100 employees;
- Carry out regular IT administration tasks to ensure system stability and availability;
- Coordinate with vendors on hardware and software procurement and maintenance;
- Set up proper system environment for new software application launch;
- Implement software patch and security measures to protect data and systems;
- Troubleshoot technical problems to ensure a stable and smooth IT operations;
- Perform other duties as needed;
- Occasional work outside standard hours for system maintenance.
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Knowledge of shell script, Office 365 and Dynamic 365 is an advantage;
- Holder of MCSE, MCITP, MCP or CCNA preferred;
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Analytical and critical thinking capabilities;
- Independent, self-motivated, well organised and able to work under pressure;
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills with good command of English and Chinese;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior System Administrator.
(Please apply with full resume, present, expected salary and date of availability.)