(In English Only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (“FHKI”) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- represent business views and advise the Government on policies and legislation which may affect industries and businesses.
The Assistant Officer / Officer is expected to:
- Support the Council in cultivating strategic partnership with relevant stakeholders and promote the Council’s services and capabilities;
- Provide hands-on support on corporate events, members activities and provide marketing services in formats of seminars, exhibitions, missions, award schemes, business matching, and other business-related networking events, etc.;
- Promote membership and organize marketing campaigns through eDM and various social media channels;
- Provide secretarial support for respective councils and division, such as meetings, seminars, visits, funding application, etc.;
- Support the logistic and administrative duties related to the projects / events; and
- Undertake other related tasks or activities as assigned.
- University graduate in Event Management, E-commerce, Business, Marketing, Business Information Technology, Hotel and Catering Management or related disciplines;
- 1-2 years’ experience in marketing, digital marketing and event management and graphic design knowledge are preferred;
- Attention to details, proactive, outgoing with positive thinking and willing to meet people;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua);
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer; and
- Fresh graduates will be also considered.
(Please apply with full resume, present, expected salary and date of availability.)