(In English Only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- Promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- Promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development, and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- Represent the business’s views and advise the government on policies and legislation which affect business.
The Software Specialist reports to Manager, Information Technology and performs the following duties:
- Perform user requirement study and analysis, business process review and system design, software development, testing and implementation, system launch and post-launch support;
- Monitor software application system performance, perform system tuning and troubleshooting;
- Prepare user manual, operation manual and related system documentations;
- Conduct user training and provide onsite support;
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or IT related discipline;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience for degree holder and 3 years for non-degree holder;
- Experience in CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) and HRMS (HR Pro) is an advantage;
- Be proactive, can-do attitude and good team player;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Less qualification and experience will be considered as Software Engineer.