(In English Only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- Promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- Promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development, and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- Represent the business’s views and advise the government on policies and legislation which affect business.
The Software Specialist reports to Manager, Information Technology and performs the following duties:
- Perform user requirement study and analysis, business process review and system design, software development, testing and implementation, system launch and post-launch support;
- Monitor software application system performance, perform system tuning and troubleshooting;
- Prepare user manual, operation manual and related system documentations;
- Conduct user training and provide onsite support;
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or IT related discipline;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience for degree holder and 3 years for non-degree holder;
- Experience in CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) and HRMS (HR Pro) is an advantage;
- Be proactive, can-do attitude and good team player;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Less qualification and experience will be considered as Software Engineer.
Please apply with full resume, present and expected salary and date of availability. Resume must be accompanied by at least three recent writing articles (both English and Chinese articles) in order to be considered. Please mark "CONFIDENTIAL" and job reference number on the envelope.