(In English Only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- Promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- Promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development, and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- Represent the business’s views and advise the government on policies and legislation which affect business.
The Manager, Marketing reports to Senior Manager, Business Development and performs the following duties:
- Plan, develop and lead innovative branding and marketing strategies to drive business growth for four key business units, i.e. Q-Mark Council, Intellectual Property Centre, Certification Services, and Training Division;
- Provide market intelligence on customer, competitor and overall market trend; utilize industry insights and market data to formulate marketing campaigns for lead generation and conversion maximization;
- Work closely with internal operations and users, as well as external parties such as promotional partners, suppliers, and media agencies on marketing initiatives; and ensure marketing campaigns with smooth deployment and quality delivery
- Leverage social media (such as Facebook, IG, WeChat and Youtube) and digital platforms / tools to promote our services and strengthen our brand positioning in the market;
- Manage marketing budget planning and control;
- Coordinate venue promotion and rental business; and
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Business, Marketing or related disciplines;
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience with 3+ years in supervisor level;
- Strong in brand / service marketing and solid experience in digital / social media;
- Concrete business acumen; Able to work under pressure, KPI-driven and result-oriented;
- Creative, open-minded, proactive, flexible, resourceful and energetic; and
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.