(In English Only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- Promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- Promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development, and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- Represent the business’s views and advise the government on policies and legislation which affect business.
The Manager reports to Director-General and performs the following duties:
- Provide advice and support to members in government funding application;
- Address the enquiries and requests received from Member Service Hotline;
- Identify training and development needs, design and develop various training programmes that are aligned with FHKI strategies;
- Formulate and execute venue management for achieving highest level of business targets;
- Monitor clients’ database and consolidate reports for management; and
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by management.
- University degree holder with at least 10 years or non-degree holder with at least 15 years of relevant experience in industry support, training service and project administration;
- Experience in government funded projects is preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and good team player with strong sense of responsibility;
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint with multi-media software;
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua);
- Occasional work on weekend, public holiday and outdoor; and
- Immediately available is preferred.
(Please apply with full resume, present and expected salary and availability.)