(In English Only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- Promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- Promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development, and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- Represent the business’s views and advise the government on policies and legislation which affect business.
The Senior Officer reports to Senior Manager and performs the following duties:
- Handle full spectrum of secretarial support to Committees;
- Organize meetings for the Committees, and prepare relevant papers and minutes;
- Maintain and update statutory records / filings in compliance with respective rules and regulations;
- Maintain excellent communication and relationship with internal and external parties for better results;
- Identify and make recommendation in improving quality of service;
- Executive Committees’ policies / practice guidelines / procedure manuals; and
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience in sizable organization;
- Previous experience in Company Secretary or Committees’ support would be an advantage;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-minded and good sense of responsibility;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; knowledge in Adobe applications is a plus.
Please apply with full resume, present and expected salary and date of availability. Please mark "CONFIDENTIAL" and job reference number on the envelope.