(In English Only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- Promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- Promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development, and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- Represent the business community’s views and advise the government on industry-related policies and legislation.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Finance, Administration and Human Resources Division, the Deputy Manager (Human Resources and Administration) is expected to:
- Responsible for the facilitation of Human Resources Management, Office Administration and Secretariat Support to ensure smooth operations;
- Work as business partner with different divisions to have better understanding on their recruitment needs and provide professional support;
- Implement and in charge of HRIS system;
- Assist in the development, review and implementation of Employee Handbook, HR guidelines and operation manuals, so as ensure that HR policies and procedures are in compliance with the relevant ordinances;
- Manage and evaluate administration suppliers to ensure their service meets requirement; and
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelor degree or above in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar field;
- Minimum 7 years solid experience with not less than 3 years at managerial level;
- Strong professional knowledge and business sense with a can-do attitude, problem solving skills and able to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skill;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; and
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
(Please apply with full resume, present and expected salary and date of availability.)