(In English Only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (“FHKI”) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- represent business views and advise the Government on policies and legislation which may affect industries and businesses.
Reporting to the Information Technology Manager, the Developer is responsible for:
- Supporting and identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications;
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications;
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics;
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems;
- Users training;
- Performing other duties as needed.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science or related disciplines;
- Knowledge in using RDBMS and NoSQL database systems, e.g. MySQL, MongoDB;
- Knowledge in mobile app development;
- Follow Agile methodology with active participation in all stages of development and improvement of the application;
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly;
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Independent, self-motivated, well organised and able to work under pressure;
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills with good command of English and Chinese.
(Please apply with full resume, present, expected salary and date of availability.)