(In English Only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (“FHKI”) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- Promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- Promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- Represent business views and advise the Government on policies and legislation which may affect industries and businesses.
Reporting to the Deputy Manager (Accounting), the Accountant is expected to:
- Handle full set of accounts;
- Perform daily accounting operations include processing of account payable, account receivable and maintenance of general ledger;
- Prepare cash flow forecast, consolidation reports and financial analysis;
- Support month-end, year-end closing and annual budget & audit; and
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
In order to excel in this position, the right candidate should possess:
- Diploma or above in Accounting or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience;
- Good time management, interpersonal and data analytical skills;
- Be proactive, detail-minded and good team player;
- Proficient in MS office; knowledge in Peachtree and ERP system is advantage; and;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
(Please apply with full resume, present and expected salary and availability.)