(In English Only)
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- Promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- Promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development, and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- Represent the business’s views and advise the government on policies and legislation which affect business.
The Accountant reports to Deputy Manager, Finance and performs the following duties:
- Handle full set of accounts;
- Perform daily accounting operations include processing of account payable, account receivable and maintenance of general ledger;
- Prepare cash flow forecast, consolidation reports and financial analysis;
- Support month-end, year-end closing and annual budget & audit; and
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma or above in Accounting or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience;
- Knowledge in government funded projects is essential;
- Good time management, interpersonal and data analytical skills;
- Be proactive, detail-minded and good team player;
- Proficient in MS office; knowledge in Peachtree and ERP system is advantage; and;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
(Please apply with full resume, present and expected salary and date of availability. Please mark "CONFIDENTIAL" and job reference number on the envelope. )