The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- Promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- Promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development, and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- Represent the business community’s views and advise the government on industry-related policies and legislation.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Finance, Administration and Human Resources Division, the Deputy Manager (Human Resources and Administration) is expected to:
- Responsible for the facilitation of Human Resources Management, Office Administration and Secretariat Support to ensure smooth operations;
- Work as business partner with different divisions to have better understanding on their recruitment needs and provide professional support;
- Implement and in charge of HRIS system;
- Assist in the development, review and implementation of Employee Handbook, HR guidelines and operation manuals, so as ensure that HR policies and procedures are in compliance with the relevant ordinances;
- Manage and evaluate administration suppliers to ensure their service meets requirement; and
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelor degree or above in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar field;
- Minimum 7 years solid experience with not less than 3 years at managerial level;
- Strong professional knowledge and business sense with a can-do attitude, problem solving skills and able to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skill;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; and
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
(Please apply with full resume, present and expected salary and date of availability.)
How to Apply :
Online application: You need to complete the online form and attach your resume file. Application Online OR
Application by mail: You can download a job application form, complete the form and mail it to "Human Resources Division, Federation of Hong Kong Industries at 31/F, Billion Plaza, 8 Cheung Yue Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong". Please mark "CONFIDENTIAL" and job reference number on the envelope.
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for purposes related to recruitment only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates not notified within three months may consider their application unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by FHKI within six months.