The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) was established in 1960 under the Federation of Hong Kong Industries Ordinance (Cap. 321) to:
- Promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business communities;
- Promote trade, investment, technological advancement, manpower development, and business opportunities in Hong Kong; and
- Represent the business’s views and advise the government on policies and legislation which affect business.
The Accountant reports to Deputy Manager, Finance and performs the following duties:
- Handle full set of accounts;
- Perform daily accounting operations include processing of account payable, account receivable and maintenance of general ledger;
- Prepare cash flow forecast, consolidation reports and financial analysis;
- Support month-end, year-end closing and annual budget & audit; and
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma or above in Accounting or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience;
- Knowledge in government funded projects is essential;
- Good time management, interpersonal and data analytical skills;
- Be proactive, detail-minded and good team player;
- Proficient in MS office; knowledge in Peachtree and ERP system is advantage; and;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
(Please apply with full resume, present and expected salary and date of availability. Please mark "CONFIDENTIAL" and job reference number on the envelope. )
How to Apply :
Online application: You need to complete the online form and attach your resume file. Application Online OR
Application by mail: You can download a job application form, complete the form and mail it to "Human Resources Division, Federation of Hong Kong Industries at 31/F, Billion Plaza, 8 Cheung Yue Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong". Please mark "CONFIDENTIAL" and job reference number on the envelope.
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for purposes related to recruitment only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates not notified within three months may consider their application unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by FHKI within six months.