PASS Training Course: Executive Certificate in Applied AI and Predictive Analytics for Business
Funded by the Professional Services Advancement Support Scheme, this certificated training course is tailor-made by Federation of Hong Kong Industries and HKU SPACE to provide students with knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (AI) as well as the application of Predictive Analytics for Business, in a bid to help enterprises formulate business and financial strategies.
The training course is initiated by FHKI Group 25 (Hong Kong Information Technology Industry Council).
For more details, please click HERE.
- Introduction to Big Data, AI and Machine Learning
- Data Processing and AI Techniques
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Pattern Recognition and Predictive Analytics
- Reinforcement Learning and AI Limitations
After course completion, you should be able to…
- describe the data preparation and applications of Big Data for data analysis
- use statistical methods to analyze and visualize business and financial data
- identify the concepts and framework of AI
- apply regression, forecasting and simulation for facilitating prediction and decision making
- examine applications of AI and predictive analytics to solve business and financial problems
|Event Date & Time||28-09-2019 - 02-11-2019|
|Venue||HKU SPACE United Learning Centre (6/F, United Centre, 95 Queensway, Hong Kong)|
Applicants shall hold a bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognised University or equivalent; or an Associate Degree/a Higher Diploma or equivalent with 2 years of relevant working experience.
|Media||Closed to media|